- Four hours per day of games, crafts and social activities in WCP’s spacious, fenced play yard and indoor classrooms.
- July 3 through August 31 (no camp on July 4)
- Monday–Thursday (no Fridays), 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Maximum child:teacher ratio of 5:1; max of 10 children per day.
- For children 3 to 6 years old who are daytime potty trained.
- For families who are registered at WCP, ECP, LCP or SICP for 2016/17 or 2017/18 (or are alumni).
- Cost is $25 per child per day.
- There are no scholarships available.
- Food: children need to bring a sack lunch, an extra snack and a drink with their name on it.
- Clothes: children need a swimsuit, towel and an extra change of clothes in a bag with their name on it.
- Schedule: please pick up your child promptly; there will be a $10 per ½ hour charge for late pickups.
- Parent help: not required
- No tree nuts or peanuts: there may be children with allergies!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is open only to current, next year’s or alumni families from WCP, ECP, LCP or SICP.
- To register, complete and sign a registration form (below); if more than one child will attend, complete a separate form for each child.
- Mail completed form(s) and a check to: Stephanie Krier, 5465 Trosper Lake St SW, Tumwater, WA 98512; DO NOT DROP OFF REGISTRATION FORMS OR CHECKS AT WCP.
- Registration forms must be accompanied by at least 50% payment; registration forms without at least 50% payment will not be processed; full payment is due June 9; registration forms mailed on or after June 9 must include full payment.
HOW WE ASSIGN SUMMER CAMP SPOTS
- First, we process registration forms from current WCP families (families with children enrolled for 2016/17 or 2017/18) that have been postmarked on or before May 12; order of processing within this group is determined by random selection.
- Then we process registration forms from all other co-op families that have been postmarked on or before May 12; order of processing within this group is determined by random selection.
- All registration forms and checks postmarked after May 12 are processed in order of their postmark date.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Payment for slots that turn out not to be available will be refunded.
- If your child can’t attend a day s/he is registered for, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer the day to another child.
- WCP will give refunds for days that parents cancel if the summer camp coordinator receives two weeks’ notice and is able to fill the place; refunds may not be available until the end of summer camp.
- For questions, contact Stephanie Krier, WCP summer camp coordinator, at 360-753-9629 or email@example.com.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM
(Open with Adobe Reader to make use of the Autofill function)
SUMMER CAMP AVAILABILITY CALENDAR